Upcoming Blog Train

Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Raggedee Anne
I am a mother of 4 and mother-in-law of one. I have 3 sons, 1 daughter and one son-in-law. I have been a member of the tagging/scrapping community for quite a few years now. I was known as LadyAnne for quite awhile, then Inzpired Dezignz. Though I had to change my name for circumstances beyond my control. We have 4 fur-babies, my gorgeous Golden Retriever, Maggie, A Siberian Husky named Juneau, A Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Pippin (yes, from LOTR! He has a lot in common with his namesake!) and Shih Tzu named Duke...I know an 8 pound dog named Duke but he's my sons dog so... I also have one feathered baby, an Albino Love Bird. I love to create things! I am learning Photoshop and have been using Paint Shop Pro since it was version 5 (yeah, I know, back in the stone age! LOL!) Thanks for visiting!
View my complete profile

Email Me Here:

This Blog is Copyrighted

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
YSFF-YVXH-LFFY-0LAJ

Stop Piracy

Licenses

Photobucket

J Rett Designs

Follow Me on Pinterest

Resale Clip Art Affliliate

Resale Clip Art
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

WELCOME!

I'm so glad you stopped by! Please leave comments to let me know what you think of my scrap kits! Enjoy yourself!

Hugz,
Raggedee Anne
John 3:16
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

postheadericon Fairy Tale Mega Kit

My latest creation released just in time for my birthday! LOL!




Add a little bit of the fantasy world to your scrapbooking and tagging with this Mega Kit of Fairy Land treasures! There are over 140 Elements in this kit and 13 Papers! Everything from Rainbow Grass to the Fairies themselves and the houses in which they live!! You'll find exotic flowers and colorful Ribbons and Frames. A ton of butterflies in unusual colors as well as a variety of frames to hold your photos. There are adorable insects and even Fairy Dust! The images are only a sampling of the elements included in this kit!! Files are all 300 dpi and papers are saved in jpg format for smaller file size. For personal use only, please!

This kit contains the following items:
42 different flowers and flower stems
16 various types of rainbow-colored grass
3 Brightly colored brads
9 Brightly-colored Butterflies in 3 different styles
1 Rainbow Bow
2 Wrapped Double Frames
2 Adorable dragonflies
1 cute bee
4 Embroidered ribbons, 2 with bows and 2 without
7 Fairy Dust sprarkles in different shapes and sizes
4 Poser Fairy Houses
3 Fairy wings
2 Adorable Ladybugs
8 Mushrooms
4 Fairy-Mushroom Houses, 1 felt
2 Folded Ribbons
3 Rosebuds
2 Long-stemmed Roses
2 Sequin Ribbons
2 Satin Stitched Ribbons
9 Tiny Flower Stems
1 Hibiscus
1 Exotic Flower
5 WordArt
11 Papers (12 inches x 12 inches)

Now on sale this week ONLY 50% off at Groovy Scraps!
Also available at Creative Scraps Store and Aussie Scraps Designs Store
Available in both full-size and tagger!!

2 comments:

Gaylene said...

Hi Anne just done a tutorial with your Rich Red Roses kit hope you like it hugs Gaylene xxx
http://aussiechictutorials.blogspot.com/2009/04/deep-rich-roses.html

and a pressie for you lol
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/aussie_chic_2005/DeepRichRosesAnne.jpg

Gaylene said...

oops for got to wish you a very Happy Birthday xxxx

For my sons: Zachery and Aaron