Upcoming Blog Train

Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Raggedee Anne
I am a mother of 4 and mother-in-law of one. I have 3 sons, 1 daughter and one son-in-law. I have been a member of the tagging/scrapping community for quite a few years now. I was known as LadyAnne for quite awhile, then Inzpired Dezignz. Though I had to change my name for circumstances beyond my control. We have 4 fur-babies, my gorgeous Golden Retriever, Maggie, A Siberian Husky named Juneau, A Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Pippin (yes, from LOTR! He has a lot in common with his namesake!) and Shih Tzu named Duke...I know an 8 pound dog named Duke but he's my sons dog so... I also have one feathered baby, an Albino Love Bird. I love to create things! I am learning Photoshop and have been using Paint Shop Pro since it was version 5 (yeah, I know, back in the stone age! LOL!) Thanks for visiting!
View my complete profile

Email Me Here:

This Blog is Copyrighted

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
YSFF-YVXH-LFFY-0LAJ

Stop Piracy

Licenses

Photobucket

J Rett Designs

Follow Me on Pinterest

Resale Clip Art Affliliate

Resale Clip Art
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

WELCOME!

I'm so glad you stopped by! Please leave comments to let me know what you think of my scrap kits! Enjoy yourself!

Hugz,
Raggedee Anne
John 3:16
Saturday, December 24, 2011

postheadericon Christmas Eve Special Add

Gingerbread House & People

A set of high quality Gingerbread men and women and gingerbread house (from 2 angles).  There are 10 elements in all, sorry the preview only says 9.  The gingerbread people are sized to fit perfectly beside the house.  The house measures 1978 x 886 pixels.  All elements are saved at 300 dpi making them perfect for printing, scrapping, etc. and they may be resized for tagging!

These images may be used for Commercial use as is, but they must be
placed into a scrap kit etc.  They may NOT be used in making image packs
or freebies. Please abide by the TOU outlined in the enclosed Read-Me
file.  Enjoy!

Available ONLY at:

0 comments:

For my sons: Zachery and Aaron